Council Members Moral Code
- Chairman's office open
Moral Code for the Members of the Suseong Ward Council of Daegu Metropolitan City
We, the members of Suseong Ward Council of Daegu Metropolitan City, are deeply conscious of the spirit of the times that the development of a local autonomy and basic of democracy result from us at this historical point of opening a new era of reform and integrity and make assurance of our dedication to the promotion of life quality of our residents only with this, we clarify the moral code the members of Suseong Ward Council should observe as follows:
- first, We, as a representative of the ward residents, cultivate our character and insight, keep a member's dignity, and speak faithfully for our ward residents.
- second, We, as a volunteer worker for our ward residents, are away from the pursuit of our personal interest with a spirit of giving a top priority to public goods for our development of Ward politics and perform our given assignment faithfully according to our conscience.
- third, We, as a public figure, never cater to our own personal interest in relation to our job duties or never brandish unduly influential power by abusing our position, but take the initiative and set the example of leading an integral, thrifty life.
- fourth, We, as a constituent of the Council, are to respect each other's personality and realize the productive Council image by finding a rational solution through a sufficient debate.
- fifth,We, try to become an entity of constructing the topmost Suseong Ward soaring high into the world through autonomous, creative legislative activities.